MORNIN YALL!

Gunny

Same problem here. I got enough heart burn to light the city of Toledo. :(

Mine was so bad that at 2 this morning I feared I was having a heart attack. I mean my chest really hurt that much, but then with a series of belches, the pain went away. Glad it wasn't my ticker.

Morning All..........

Cold and clear.

Never mind the heartburn..............I threw my back out Friday. Had the Doc prescribe some pain pills and I've been swacked since then. Sleeping on the living room floor with a heating pad under my back for the past two days...........damn thing still hurts. :(

Morning All..........

Cold and clear.

Never mind the heartburn..............I threw my back out Friday. Had the Doc prescribe some pain pills and I've been swacked since then. Sleeping on the living room floor with a heating pad under my back for the past two days...........damn thing still hurts. :(

I hope it is just a muscle pull and not a disc problem Dave. Don't do squat until you start feeling better. I'll send a few of my Japanese babes to give you a massage and walk on your back for a few hours. You'll feel better! ;)

I hope it is just a muscle pull and not a disc problem Dave. Don't do squat until you start feeling better. I'll send a few of my Japanese babes to give you a massage and walk on your back for a few hours. You'll feel better! ;)

It's an old disk problem, Donnie.

I popped one a couple of years ago and it comes back to haunt me every once in a while. I hate taking the damn meds because it makes me dizzy and sick, but it's the only way I can get any sleep right now. :(

Hell I'm having trouble just sitting here typing.

I popped one a couple of years ago and it comes back to haunt me every once in a while. I hate taking the damn meds because it makes me dizzy and sick, but it's the only way I can get any sleep right now. :(

Guess you can't sit in the cockpit then. That being the case, and since my plane is ever so slightly pranged, could I fly yours? :D

il2fb2006-01-1511-03-37-61.jpg

Well I know how you feel. As you know I have multiple level disc problem and severe arthritis of the spine, so I have to take narcotic prescription pain killers everyday. Nothing over the counter works anymore. :(