GUTEN VHEDNEZDAY MORNINK!!

Edwin Rommel

Morning All............

Still cold and still snowing.

Went to do some snow flinging yesterday afternoon and while I was adjusting the flinger some yahoo drives into my driveway and gets stuck trying to turn around. After a bit of pushing and shoveling and unsuccessful tries, I got my 4-wheel drive truck going and ended up pushing his truck out. The jerk was pissed off because I hadn't cleared my driveway off so he could turn around at the top of the hill. Of course this kid just looked at me dumbfounded when I told him that my driveway was PRIVATE property and that legally he was supposed to BACK DOWN the hill otherwise he was tresspassing.

Jeesh the nerve of some people.

Morning All............

Still cold and still snowing.

Went to do some snow flinging yesterday afternoon and while I was adjusting the flinger some yahoo drives into my driveway and gets stuck trying to turn around. After a bit of pushing and shoveling and unsuccessful tries, I got my 4-wheel drive truck going and ended up pushing his truck out. The jerk was pissed off because I hadn't cleared my driveway off so he could turn around at the top of the hill. Of course this kid just looked at me dumbfounded when I told him that my driveway was PRIVATE property and that legally he was supposed to BACK DOWN the hill otherwise he was tresspassing.

Jeesh the nerve of some people.

Smart-assed kids. <_<

Red- Your nutz detachable?????

No he haz ein steerink vheel on hiz crotch! :D

Morning. Cloudy and 36F.