Janes F/A-18

Claude350

I just recently purchased a new computer. It's a Gateway with the dual core AMD 64 processors. For some reason I can't get F/A-18 to install. There are no warning messages or crashes. It just won't install. Any advice will be highly appreciated. BTW I have WIN XP with SP2 as my operating system.

• 3 weeks later...
I just recently purchased a new computer. It's a Gateway with the dual core AMD 64 processors. For some reason I can't get F/A-18 to install. There are no warning messages or crashes. It just won't install. Any advice will be highly appreciated. BTW I have WIN XP with SP2 as my operating system.

Claude,

You're in luck. I just joined COMBATSIM and I still do fly F/A-18. Unlike the TeamSuperHornet guys, I am not that proficent in the game code itself, but I do know computers quite well. I also have a AMD Athlon 64 with XP SP2 (on a HP though), so perhaps I may be able to replicate your problem. BTW: I bought this computer about a year ago, and I don't recall offhand having too many problems getting it to install, although the more I think about it, I may have. Whatever it was I was able to work it out. Drop me a line here, and perhaps we can work your problem out too. If that don't work, there's always TSH!

Tom

Claude,

I just saw your "dirty disk" post at TSH. Happy hunting.

BTW - They only do Janes F/A-18 at TSH. All the other stuff you see there (TSH 1/2/Ultimate and Warfarefix) are mods (mostly major) to the original Janes F/A-18.

BBTW - There is at least one important update (1.01, I think) that you must apply, or the game will basiclly not work, or work very poorly anyway. TSH has a lot of good info on updates, ect.

Tom

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Electronic Arts F/A-18 Simulator

http://tsh.war-fighters.net/

Team Superhornet is a group of simmers dedicated to improving Jane's F-18. Years after release, Jane's F-18 continues to be the premier platform for simulating detailed naval operations using a modern strike fighter.

Please read the TSHv3 Manual

Featured Download

1.01F Patch

TSHv3 Manual