MORNIN YALL!

Gunny

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

GO.................Hmmmmm, who was I rootin for again?

Steelers!!!!

It's the wee hours, I'm so tired I can barely see the keyboard, been flying for about 3 1/2 hours, but it's worth it!!!! :thumbsup:

Y'all have a good one!

Good morning all. Winter is back.

Ford Field will need a bit of cleaning up as a fair bit of snow fell yesterday and thru the night. I've got about 10cm/4" out my window and I'm about 30 miles south east of Ford Field. Detroit local news is showing a bit heavier snow fall. Not a lot more is expected. The snow is that heavy wet variety.

Edit: OK, the snow is coming down pretty good around here.

Temperature is just around freezing. By game time, however, it will definitely be colder, maybe -5C/23F or a tad lower.

Winds right now are variable and brisk at 25-50 kph / 15-30 mph. It'll probably steady up at the high end of that.

However, around here this time of year, predicting the weather, even hours ahead, is problematic.

It's been a long but very mild wnter around here. The lakers are still plying the Detroit River. Usually it's shut down by Christmas.

I don't know, if weather plays a factor and favours one side, it'll probably favour the Steelers, but not by much I would think. By game time probably only the wind may play a role.

The old Silverdome was north of Detroit and it was massive, but still a dome. ;) That thing was just plain huge you could see it miles and miles away when you're driving up from Detroit.

Ford Field is right downtown someplace, never been there.