Super Bowl XL

Donster

I'm still trying to figure out what or who thougth the Stones woiuld be a "good idea" for a half time show....?

The geriatric tour should have gone home long ago...

Pretty boring game as you mentioned...

Anyone know what channel the lingere bowl is on?

Doc

Is he singing,"Gotta twy? Gotta Twy? Twy Twy twy?"

Is Mick taking ellocution lessons from Ozzy now or what??

LOL! I thought that too!

Mind you, it always sounds like everyone in Washington says "Schoshel Schecurity" when referring to Social Security. Maybe it's a television audio thang? (perhaps a booze thang?)

:rofl:

Oh! Steeler's Touchdown!

Eloquently died, but still hair!

I thought the Stones showed a lot of energy. The wife thought they should have come out on walkers, kick `em aside,

and rock and roll like they did. I thought they kicked serious ass for 63! Hell, at 46 I would been impressed with myself

doing those kind of antics. Somebody shoved a meth spike in Mick's posterior I reckon. :D

Too bad the officiating sucked so bad. The Seahawks DID get that 1st TD, and the Steelers DID NOT! Challenge or not.

He!! with it. I was hoping for a Patriots 3-peat, and that didn't happen, so whatever...

Spec, need to check the specs man, you are way off base about both of those calls. Football crossed the plane. Ingram cought that ball out of bounds, even if he had been in bounds, no touch, down at the one.

Second half was better. I agree, it should of been a motown halftime show. And I hope no one ever asks Aaron Neville to sing the National Anthem again. At least Urethra Franklin finished it strong.

The sad thing is the Super Bowl has quit becoming 'Thee football game' and has become a friggin sideshow act and entertainer venue fest. It isn't about the game anymore. <_<

I liked the one where the guys were fixing the satelitte dish or cleaning the gutters, instead they are drinking and barbequing!

Yeah, that was a good one. Reminded me of a similar commercial several years ago that had guys watching football inside clothes racks while their wives were shopping.

My favorite was the Honda Ridgeline ad. It featured the famous chrome mudflap profile of a naked lady getting up and taking a look at the new Ridgeline. When she climbs in, Yosemite Sam (another mudflap icon – “Back Off!”) is driving. The tagline was something to the effect that even truck experts are impressed by the Ridgeline.

Cute, and subtle. But you kinda gotta know something about big-rig truck culture to get it. Not surprisingly, I haven’t seen this commercial mentioned in any of the post-game ad roundups. The ones I always like usually don’t resound with the general public.

That makes me either discerning -- or peculiar … :D