Mojo Thread for Doug!

Joker

Doug is in trouble. His rig is fried.

He needs good mojo!

Here's how we can generate it: Post your favorite lines from Caddyshack. If we post enough lines, this spirit of Carl Spackler will save Doug's rig. That's the theory, anyway.

So here goes:

"Right in the woodpile, Danny."

"And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

"What's a Fonzanoon?"

"A person who farts in the bathtub and bites at the bubbles."

(Actually that is from Caddy Shack 2)

"greasy grimey gopher guts"

(I remember that one)

Keep the mojo coming!

"Mrs. Crane, I'm looking at you. You wore green so you could hide. I dont blame you. You're a tramp! Ooh! That was a good one. Oh, that was right where you wanted it. Mrs. Crane, you're a little monkey woman, do you know that? You're a little monkey woman. You're lean, and you're mean, and you're not too far in between either, I'll bet."

CarlSpackler.jpg

IT WORKED!!!

http://combatsim.invisionzone.com/forums/i...?showtopic=8150

The spirit of Carl Spackler saves the day again! :thumbsup:

"Licensed to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit -- ever. They're like the Viet Cong -- Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior firepower and superior intelligence. And that's all she wrote."

CarlSpackler.jpg

GADZOOKS talk about your mojo...check dis out mon:Human skull good luck charm in airline baggage from Haiti. Ft. lauderdale no less. Skipper you got a new paperweight now?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/sou...-home-headlines