Canada declares state of emergency

Donster

Seemed like a nice guy, you know, All-American...errrr...well....All-Canadian type. I heard this surface a couple days ago and when I heard best friend/assistant coach and Wayne's wife, well, that spells out bad things to me.

Not sure how solid this info is, but I just heard on the news that Janet Gretzky had bet over $500,000 in the last week! $75,000 of that on the Superbowl!

Now, if this alleged betting activity by Janet is true, you think Wayne didn't know about this? Yeah, right!

Again, not sure if any of the above is true, but if it is, the Gretzky name is going to take a beating.

He's still the Great One, no one can ever take that away from him (I hope), but golly :(

I thought this thread was about us invading Canada like we did in the Southpark movie (Blame Canada!), but alas......

Im afraid the only sport i know much about is combat pistol shooting.......probably because i used to do it so much. Well, maybe a bit about air racing........

I was pretty good at trivial pursuit 2 decades ago........ :unsure:

bzzzzztttt click bzzzzzzzt click click

Smythe to Chopper ! Smythe to Chopper ! Abort the operation...REPEAT ABORT OPERATION ! The Americans have cracked the snowdrift disguise.....tell all our operatives to get on their motorized wheelchairs and head for the border ;)