Ye Olde Huckster

Old Guy

Well, we're almost there. I uploaded the cover for "Gehenna Station" last night and ordered a proof copy. In about a week, I should have that in hand. Assuming I don't have to fix anything major, the book should be available for sale on Lulu.com shortly thereafter.

Price on Lulu will be $13.50. The book will appear on Amazon a couple weeks after that at the same price. US shipping via Lulu is about $2.75. Should be about the same on Amazon. Shipping to Canada might be cheaper on Amazon, but I don't know that for sure.

I will be ordering books for direct sale and I'd like to cut a deal for all the faithful here at Combatsim. I can sell it direct to folks in the US for $12, including shipping. For Canadian Simians I can offer it to you for $14US, shipping included.

The book ended up as 228 pages in 6x9 format (that's inches, for you metric-heads). The artist produced a really cool cover.

So -- there we are. More huckstering! :)

Email me at jrh0804@yahoo.com if you want to arrange to buy the book from me directly.

I'll be back with more whining and begging as things move forward.

:thumbsup:

Jim

Well, the other book won't be out for awhile.

And I'd rather have your money now than later.

I'm cheap that way. :)

But, seriously . . .

Just wait awhile. I'll know more about when the second will be out within the next month or so. Of course, then the third book will be on the horizon . . .

So, yeah, send the money now!

:)

Jim

At the moment I don't know about the next book. I had intended to publish it via Lulu, just like Brushstrokes and Gehenna Station. But, the publisher at Echelon Press wants to take a look at it, so . . . .

If Echelon decides to publish it, the book won't see print until 2007. And I haven't a clue as to what the format or price will be.

All I can say is . . . . hang on.

:)

Jim