DOSbox + Red Baron I

Baltar

Gives you this...

rb%20(6).jpg

rb%20(8).jpg

rb%20(1).jpg

rb%20(5).jpg

rb.jpg

So far frame rates are very poor actually! I think that can be adjusted though. No joystick yet either but it was neat to hear the theme tune and see those big square tracers.

:D

Anybody still have Aces of the Pacific?

As an owner of a license for the software myself, I downloaded the zip Skipper. My disks are long gone but I never sold them to anyone. Lets see what this does.

No time for messing with it for a couple of days now, about to take the computer apart for transit but you know there will be screen shots if it works!

LOL!

Oh man, I'm sorry, but that just won't do anymore. Lordy, lordy, we certainly have come a long way, haven't we?

:D

They don't make em like they used to. Thank goodness. And that was 1990! Not that long ago.

Funny thing though I got just as into flight sims back then even though they looked like this. I suppose if people are still playing flight sims years from now we will look back on the days of small boxes on desks for displays and keyboards for control panels as primitive as the graphics above. Where are my Virtual Reality goggles!? I'm still waiting for them!