MORNIN YALL!

Gunny

Well Skip, we did miss you, and I sent you an e-mail with instructions on downloading the ntrak of the mission we flew tonight. We did really well and you would be proud of us, right up to the point where we started dying and crashing.

Morning y'all!

Was beautiful here yesterday (about 75 and sunny), today, 50's and overcast. But it's still gonna be a GREAT day:

NASCAR IS BACK! DAYTONA 500 TODAY!

Boats, who would normally root for Ryan Newman, but since he pulled Tony Stewart in a $150 pool, will be rootin' for Smoke today!

Morning all...........

Freezingly cold here today. Even the icicles are shivering.

Great fun last night, managed to splash one before I spun out (How the hell do you tell which way you're spinning when falling thru clouds towards the water anyways?). But it was great fun knowing that none of those sons of nippon never made it back to base.

And your point is? A bunch of guys driving 500 miles in a circle is fun how? <_<

Where else can you see a 20 car pile up and not be sitting in traffic for 2 hours?

Oh I'll get ya for that one...

:popcornsmilie:

Yeah, but you have to show up in order to do that. :D

Yeah but Stans one of my best friends from HS is a US Marshal, and he can find out where you live...Stans, interesting name there...Kinda like Afghaney Stans...so ever been to Cuba?

;)

Not been to Afghanistan... at least not yet. :unsure: Definitely haven't been to Cuba, but you never know what the future may hold and the Army is really trying to get me to sign on. Even as a civilian, they have managed to convince me to sign on and do some work for them. We'll see how that works out.

And I know a U.S. Marshal also, real nice guy, used to shoot with him in pistol matches. I wouldn't want to be on his receiving end. I can't say that he is the world's best shooter, and I have also shot with a world champion pistol shooter, but this guy could definitely put a hurting on you from 50 yards out with a 9. This guy gave me some good advice for pistol shooting. He suggested that as good as I might be, start practicing at 50 yards, then see just how good I could be. He was right, my scores improved dramatically even though during competition most shots were under 25 yards. He wasn't that great of a speed shooter, but then again, he shot what he carried and placed his shots very, very well.