GUTEN THURZDAY MORNINK!!

Edwin Rommel

Mighty quiet this morning, welcome to our new member, Cartoon. You know, Rommel has usually fired off a few rounds by now, I wonder if sneaking the VMF-124 squad over to his ammo dump and peeing all over the stocks of gunpowder really did keep it from working? Oh, well, enjoy a quiet morning.

There was a guy that used to live next door to the beer distrubitor where a couple of my friends worked, and lived above, in college with the really really unfortunate name of Richard Breath.

He even had it on his mailbox.

I don't know what's more disturbing, that name or the fact that we had 24/7 access to the keys of the distrubutor which was a short flight of steps away... :rofl:

I new a guy called Richard Head once as well, funnier name though was a guy who was head of finance for a consultancy I worked for, his name was Michael Hunt. No one was allowed to call him Mike. :P

I also worked with a woman called Paula whose boyfriend was called Paul, so she used get a bit of ribbing for taht. When she got married to Paul she was very reluctant to tell us her new surname. Understandable as her boyfriends name was Paul Mycock. :rofl:

And finally, my mum used to be membership secretary for Gloucestershire County Cricket Club and was crying down the phone to me trying to tell me the name of one the supporters who had come in to pay for his season ticket. His name was W. A. G. Acock. :rofl::rofl:

Some parents are oblivious to the torture thay are inflicting on their offspring. :P