I think I am going to be

Shepherd

That moron was lucky he was driving a million dollar car. He walked away from a meeting with a telephone pole at 120MPH. Not many people can say they've done that.

The Enzo uses a carbon fibre tub to surround the cockpit, just like the Ferrari F1 cars. The rest of the body and mechanicals are designed to collapse around the tub and absorb the impact energy. Everything worked as designed. Unfortunately.

If he was smart enough to buy it he should have been smart enough to not go that fast in a place where there are things like curves and poles and the like.

I've walked away from rolling a Jeep 6 or 7 times (hard to count while spinning) and hoofed it 3 miles back to town, I doubt a million dollar Ferrari driver would be able to say the same, it all depends on what sort of crash criteria each vehicle has.

I doubt Ferrari intends for their cars to be used in situations where a big roll potential exsists. Of course, I doubt they intended for morons to go blasting down California highways at 120 mph. At that speed, one good sized pot hole and your done.

Eriksson was a top executive for Gizmondo, a European video game system maker that two years ago garnered international headlines by challenging Sony and Nintendo with its own PSP-like device.

Well, that explains a lot.

Personally, my choice in exotic vehicles runs toward a vintage M5 Stuart.

An Enzo might outrun my tank, but not my projectile ... :D