Mornin Yall

Gunny

Morning. Clear and 32F. Snow almost kaput. Heavy rain yesterday afternoon and thunderstorms predicted for this today and tonite.

Hope the little one gets to feeling better real quick Skipper!

It's Canucks turn to by the coffee. Stans to buy the doughnuts. :)

It's Canucks turn to by the coffee.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He'll get some cheap coffee warehouse floor sweepings and pocket the change for later use down at the bars along the docks trying to pickup cheaply painted loose women.

:o:blink::lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He'll get some cheap coffee warehouse floor sweepings and pocket the change for later use down at the bars along the docks trying to pickup cheaply painted loose women.

:o:blink::lol:

He should bring the women instead? :blink:

Dammit man! Make up your mind! Canuck can't handle to much at once ya know! :D

True, telling the difference between a bag of coffee and Woman from Halifax would tax the mental powers of our friend from Canada.

So......................I'm thinking...........*whats your point*

I also think I'll be in Belfast on Fri to start a 10 day drunken rugby trip.........and maybe a drink with Bilky.......................have fun at home sucka's!!! :P

So......................I'm thinking...........*whats your point*

I also think I'll be in Belfast on Fri to start a 10 day drunken rugby trip.........and maybe a drink with Bilky.......................have fun at home sucka's!!! :P

Tell Binky 'hello' from all of us will ya please Canuck? You lucky bastage! :thumbsup:

Oh, like I'm supposed to be jealous that you are spending 10 days a third of the way across the globe drinking warm beer and practicing projectile vomiting in between "sporting" bouts where groups of grown sweaty men gang hug, then beat the crap out of each other in order to get an object covered in mud, grass, blood, sweat, and other body fluids over an imaginary line at the end of a badly mowed lawn.

Jeesh.................. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, like I'm supposed to be jealous that you are spending 10 days a third of the way across the globe drinking warm beer and practicing projectile vomiting in between "sporting" bouts where groups of grown sweaty men gang hug, then beat the crap out of each other in order to get an object covered in mud, grass, blood, sweat, and other body fluids over an imaginary line at the end of a badly mowed lawn.

Lucky bastage! :thumbsup:

When you put it like that.................I am lucky!!!!!!!! :lol:

When you put it like that.................I am lucky!!!!!!!! :lol:

Uhuh, and do you also own a "spare" copy of "Brokeback Mountain".

Mane checks the layout of his property and wonders if he can re-location his house just a bit further away from Canuck, while remembering the line from "Airplane"; "And what about Gladiator movies, Joey, do you like Gladiator movies?".

Morning all. Snowing lightly here. Looks like we're going to have a good ground wetting snowfall. We need it. It's been so dry the crows are carrying canteens.

Well, maybe they were flasks.

Canuck, you're welcome to all the warm beer you can drink -- including my share if necessary. Try to remain conscious through most of the trip. Say hello to Bilko for me.

:)

Jim