Joke Thread (8 MARCH 06)

Donster

Matt's dad picked him up from school to take him to a dental appointment.

Knowing the parts for the school play were supposed to be announced today, he asked his son if he got a part.

Matt enthusiastically announced that he'd got a part. "I play a man who's been married for twenty years."

"That's great, son. Keep up the good work and before you know it they'll be giving you a speaking part."

:D

The night before her wedding Maria pulled her mother aside for an intimate little chat.

"Mom," she confided, "I want you to tell me how I can make my new husband happy."

The bride's mother took a deep breath. "Well, my child," she began, "when two people love, honor, and respect each other, love can be a very beautiful thing."

"I know how to screw, Mom," interrupted the girl. "I want you to teach me how to make lasagna."

:D

Marcel Marceau owned a fabulous restaurant on the coast of Maine that specialized in the local seafood. Their particular specialty was their superb version of "Filet of Sole." Customers came from miles around to enjoy the fine food and be greeted by the owner in pantomime. The kitchen staff were also masters of the art of pantomime. A sign over the kitchen entrance read, "These are the mimes that fry Maine's soles."

:P

Marcel Marceau owned a fabulous restaurant on the coast of Maine that specialized in the local seafood. Their particular specialty was their superb version of "Filet of Sole." Customers came from miles around to enjoy the fine food and be greeted by the owner in pantomime. The kitchen staff were also masters of the art of pantomime. A sign over the kitchen entrance read, "These are the mimes that fry Maine's soles."

:P

:banghead: