Tangmere Pilot's are looking for some good pilots

Tigertooo

The Tangmere Pilots (TP's) have been in existance for over three years now and currently have three squadrons No1,No601 and No145 and 33 members, personally i have been with them for three years,

(which i believe is a measure of how much i personally enjoy it)! and the large majority of our members

(apart from the new chaps) have been with us over 18 months.

Now due to Real life commiments we have a few vacancies.

If you like historically based missions and can commit to a Tuesday and/or Friday but more importantly

every Sunday and like to fly RAF types then please drop by our website.

http://www.tangmerepilots.co.uk/

Tuesday we train in our squadrons 20:00-22:00

Fridays we fly all together "en masse" 20:00-till late

and sundays we fly our career mission at 21:00

We also run a COD2 server and also participate in BF2 and Falcon4 AF (these are "out of hours games" and not a requirement)

We also own our own ventrillo server,

We prefer European applicants but we do have several other nationality's who can attend our hours.

See you in the air somewhere??? :thumbsup:

Tigertooo,

Thanks for dropping by our forum and telling us about your group. :)

I took a look at your site and I must say you guys have put a ton of work into your website and training materials. :thumbsup:

Now, if I may offer one small bit of advice: it's readily apparent to me, from looking at the quality of your squad website and training materials, that your group is fanatical (in a good way) about immersion and authenticity. However, you might want to break out of character long enough to tell us and guests to your squad site what sim it is you fly.

I read the main page of your site, and found no mention of the sim you fly. I read the Introduction page, Organization Structure page, and still couldn't find which sim you guys flew. Same with the Training page.

Only after I opened the PDF file of your Pilot's handbook, and then only after scanning all the way to the last page of the manual, did I finally see that you guys fly IL-2 Forgotten Battles.

Stick this fact on your main page and you'll probably get more recruits.

Other than that small gripe, it looks like you guys are very committed to preserving history in a proactive way. No doubt, you'll have plenty of folks wanting to sign up with your group :thumbsup:

Tigertooo,

Thanks for dropping by our forum and telling us about your group. :)

I took a look at your site and I must say you guys have put a ton of work into your website and training materials. :thumbsup:

Now, if I may offer one small bit of advice: it's readily apparent to me, from looking at the quality of your squad website and training materials, that your group is fanatical (in a good way) about immersion and authenticity. However, you might want to break out of character long enough to tell us and guests to your squad site what sim it is you fly.

I read the main page of your site, and found no mention of the sim you fly. I read the Introduction page, Organization Structure page, and still couldn't find which sim you guys flew. Same with the Training page.

Only after I opened the PDF file of your Pilot's handbook, and then only after scanning all the way to the last page of the manual, did I finally see that you guys fly IL-2 Forgotten Battles.

Stick this fact on your main page and you'll probably get more recruits.

Other than that small gripe, it looks like you guys are very committed to preserving history in a proactive way. No doubt, you'll have plenty of folks wanting to sign up with your group :thumbsup:

It's Il2 Doug. Logo is top left on the main page.

Okay, Mr. T. :)

I do have a problem in that I work some funny hours (permanent night shift, but not always same day). Tomrrow won't be best time for me, though I'll be avalable from Wednesday to next Friday.