SNAKES!!!!

Donster

Mane is very grateful to be living in a state that does not have poisonous snakes.

Yeah, me too. Well not really. Iowa does have Timber Rattlers, though these are mostly confined to along the rivers, (rock cliffs) and in the southern parts of the state. However, I did run across one while squirrel hunting when I was 10 years old, yes it was a rattler because I heard him first, it was a unusually warm early OCT day. I was in a rocky area along the Iowa river. He was sunning himself on a flat rock. To this day snakes scare the livin' crap out of me. I don't want anything to do with satan's creatures! :ph43r::ph43r:Donnie pisses his pants just thinkin' of the bastages... :ph43r:

Poisonous snakes , you want snakes come to Oz we have most of the deadliest ones in the world here , and the spiders to ,

Yeah, me too. Well not really. Iowa does have Timber Rattlers, though these are mostly confined to along the rivers, (rock cliffs) and in the southern parts of the state. However, I did run across one while squirrel hunting when I was 10 years old, yes it was a rattler because I heard him first, it was a unusually warm early OCT day. I was in a rocky area along the Iowa river. He was sunning himself on a flat rock. To this day snakes scare the livin' crap out of me. I don't want anything to do with satan's creatures! :ph43r::ph43r:Donnie pisses his pants just thinkin' of the bastages... :ph43r:

Bet you would REALLY like to walk on them in your bare feet,eh,Donnie? :blink: