Aloha!

cobraj

Well at least next year at the Pro Bowl... My Daughter got invited to cheer at halftime during the Pro-Bowl with cheerleaders from all over the U.S. Now I just have to come up with the dough to get there with her! :(

Wow that is great! Time to start pickin' up cans and bottles along the roadway. ;)

Hey, that's my gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you think I'm going to pay for the Cray XM that I'll need to run Oleg's next creation at medium graphics? :blink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In a word no.

It sounds to me like J's girl has a chance in a life time to do something amazing and if he needs some help and would take it, I'll donate a days pay to help his daughter have a memory she will have forever no matter.

Life is too dang short for if's and but's IMHO.

Or how about "The Mane Needs a Third Flight Sim Pit" fund.

Hey, now that's a worthy cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll even throw in naming rights, too :thumbsup:

Hey,Mane,would you be interested in selling Advertising space on your pits?

Dude that's double tuff, you shave your arm pits. Where is the puke icon?

Pic012_edited_3.jpg

SIM PITS................turn up your regulator, Shep, all this nitrogen at sea level is affecting your brain.

Only two............... :(

Really do need a third................ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A very congratulation CobraJ!

Please donate for Ronin language lesson of English!

No way this Mane_Raptor need this donation, do not beleive he has three friend!

Also maybe donate some pilot flying ability lesson for Baltar and others in green vinyl seating lounge.

Thanks Guy's, Don't need the donations, The girls in her group will have fund raisers and car washes and such. I'll just have to get there myself, So thanks to the generous people of Maine and Massachusetts I'll get there a nickle at a time! :D

Thanks Guy's, Don't need the donations, The girls in her group will have fund raisers and car washes and such. I'll just have to get there myself, So thanks to the generous people of Maine and Massachusetts I'll get there a nickle at a time! :D

Bikini clad teenage girl carwash! Heaven on earth! Need to plan it around ELF2006 so I can drive to Bahston first to get my car washed! ;)