Bike Babe March 9th-12th

Shepherd

_girl_ridgeback-3.jpg

Poor girl seems lost

2bgffdd.jpg

:o:D

173977125MLYxus_ph.jpg

The poor girl has so much leg power she crushed the bike and all that isleft is the tank :blink:

29e4e47a06dd3696b2abaf8fb7fd0429.jpg

There is almost as much bike in this picture as their is her top, but I am sure yawl want mind.

Babe & Bike 1: Nice corrugated steel!

Babe & Bike 2: Me like freckled boobies!

Babe & Bike 3: The rest of the bike is up her...well, you know, along with the class rings and the motorcycle gang.

Babe & Bike 4: She is 100 times better lookin' than the bike.

:thumbsup:

Mountains in the summer, a southern beach in the winter. Apple pie is my favorite, with or without vanilla ice cream. 38 Special (the band, not the caliber, although I like the caliber too) is easy on the ears. Maybe a little Charlie Daniels too. As for the flag, it flies over my house every day and is illuminated at night.

By the way, one of my neighbors asked to speak with me not too long ago about my flag. I was afraid it was going to be a complaint, but no! She said she really liked to see it flying at all times and thought it really improved the neighborhood. She said at night, she checks her doors to be sure they are locked and likes seeing that flag! Well, I guess I do live in a good neighborhood!!!!