You Magnificent Bastards!!!

Donster

Words cannot express how I feel right now. You guys really pulled a good one on the 'ol Donster you did!

Well conceived plan indeed! I feel for it hook, line and sinker!

You guys are the best friends one could ever imagine. The jacket is FANDAMNTASIC!!! :D And no, you can't wear it cuz it's MINE!!! WAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Now I must come up with some evil plan to get even!

Thanks to Old Guy, Dougie and all the rest, Jim tells me 28 of you all in cahoots. You all went above and beyond the call. I will never ever forget this day!

Business meeting to Des Moines....damn! I can't beleive I feel for that!

And for Jim and Charlotte to make the trip to my house, just to deliver that jacket, and to meet up, is just unbeleiveble! Thank you Jim!

Does this mean I get the babe in your next story? ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now don't spill anything on it. Always hang it up after wearing it, and don't just leave it around in a pile on the floor.

Mane thanks the powers that be that Donnie was not in his usual attire, boxer shorts and tee shirt, when those pictures were taken.

Old Guy here --

The trip was perfect. Weather looks good for the return.

Man! What a blast! Donnie was floored. Completely flummoxed.

We're headed out for dinner.

I wish I'd been able to record it when he was reading the stuff you clowns wrote. He got to where he could hardly speak.

Paddles -- how about opening the Ops section to Donnie so he can see the planning and evil scheming involved.

Jim

Damn,Donnie,I never thought you looked that young and handsome! With the jacket on you'll look like Robert Mitchum,or somebody. Wear it in style,my man! Safe trip back,OG,and congrats on a job well done! :thumbsup:

w000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!

Gotta love it when a plan comes together. Donnie, wear it with pride -- you so deserve it! :thumbsup:

Great job OG! I think you've got a career ahead of you in the 'Special Ops' department.. :ph43r:

BTW, LZ wants to see piccies of OG in da house as well! :popcornsmilie:

Guys,

I turned off our Black Ops forum.

Donnie, I know I said I'd give you access, but there was a lot of scheming in those threads and, well, you just don't need to know what conniving rascals we really are.

The mission being completed, all the docs have been shredded.

Plausible deniability and all that :D

Guys,

I turned off our Black Ops forum.

Donnie, I know I said I'd give you access, but there was a lot of scheming in those threads and, well, you just don't need to know what conniving rascals we really are.

The mission being completed, all the docs have been shredded.

Plausible deniability and all that :D

So he'll never get to know about the flight to Vienna and the London Connection? That's a shame,Doug. Ah,well,it'll be de-classified some day,I guess.

After midnight. Everyone is heading to bed. Had a great meal. Yes Mane, I eat ALOT of great meals. :P In fact we all are going out for breakfast in the AM before Jim & Charlotte head for home. Never would I have thought when I woke this morning that I would have the day I have been blessed with, and mostly the friends I am blessed with all over this globe of ours. You guys are the best!

I may sleep with the jacket tonite...since I am already used to the smell of leather in the bedroom. ;):D

TMI? :P

After midnight. Everyone is heading to bed. Had a great meal. Yes Mane, I eat ALOT of great meals. :P In fact we all are going out for breakfast in the AM before Jim & Charlotte head for home. Never would I have thought when I woke this morning that I would have the day I have been blessed with, and mostly the friends I am blessed with all over this globe of ours. You guys are the best!

I may sleep with the jacket tonite...since I am already used to the smell of leather in the bedroom. ;):D

TMI? :P

Uhhh.... :blink::whoa::sofa1::help: