Geez...take a little break and look what happens..

Zhukov

Hey, it's your fault ya know.

If you had just used your time machine like I told you and gone back in time to fix my piece o' crap forum server none of this would've happened :D

Seriously, a HUGE hats off to you, Zhuk, for if you hadn't suggested this free Invision board, we'd be lost in space... you know, like Captain Kirk in that episode when he was stuck in that other dimension and kept showing up in Uhuru's mirror when she was all nekkid in her quarters?

Like that :lol:

Yeah, or ... or, like the one where, you know, they went through that portal and like they were in old England, and Spock was in that wasteland with the blonde babe and he nearly strangled McCoy because he'd was in a land before the time when Vulcans became all logical and stuff.

Sorta like that too :lol:

No, silly... that's the one with the stone creature that really looks like a giant, talking Doberman's poop.

The one I'm talking about has the old man in the portal library (with the thingmies that actually look like CD ROMS) of the doomed planet that is about to be engulfed in its sun going supernova.

Sheesh! Am I going to have to report you to the IDIOTS (International Department of Inane and Obscure Trek Stuff) board and have your certification revoked?

Don't make me stop this car!

:lol: