COMBATSIM Forum

Its Tuesday so what

Red

Well i have just gone to plug in the charging unit for my wifes car battery and have discovered that our $2000AUS power up grade we had has cost me 2 outdoor power outlets , the morons took them out , now i have to ring the contractor up and have him come back top replace the outdoor power outlets , not going to pay his bill until its rectified :angry::angry:

Morning!

Shaping up to be a fairly sunny day by the looks of it. :thumbsup:

Red,

That's pretty sad and funny at the same time :( / :D

I'll bet your electrician will be knocking on your door before you can hang up the phone...that is, after you tell him you aren't paying the bill until he fixes those receptacles.

Just curious, but why would the electrician remove those receptacles? Were they the out-dated 2-prong, non-grounded type?

When you said 2 plug to 3, I thought you were referring to the US. That's what I get for thinnin' Babalooie.

A quick Google revealed the old Aussie plug;

k1-anzf8.jpg

And the newer flavor;

K3755.jpg

The latter looks `orribly British. I hope you aren't on call Paddles, as they may ship you off to fix someone elses

error in Red's garage! :D

Sounds to me like they just removed the outlets and did not put new ones in their place. Could be me just thinking tho.

Paddles they were brand new installed by another electrician , i have rung said electrician and informed him that no payment will be forth coming until power points are back in place , he said one of his offsiders will be around by friday to correct the problem

Morning all! Hope you had a thoughtful Memorial Day,and have recovered sufficiently to go to work and keep the Soc. Sec. system solvent for us retirees! Been there,didn't like it!

Morning all! Hope you had a thoughtful Memorial Day,and have recovered sufficiently to go to work and keep the Soc. Sec. system solvent for us retirees! Been there,didn't like it!

Sorry, but solvency for said system is on the decline and no fix (well, if the government increases income taxes by about two fold, that might help <_< ) is in sight. Have a nice day. :)

British plugs are huge, 220V. Look about the size of a US dryer outlet. And the two way splitters you plug in to get another outlet are like little bricks.

It got hotter down here yall. 91 degrees.

British plugs are huge, 220V. Look about the size of a US dryer outlet. And the two way splitters you plug in to get another outlet are like little bricks.

It got hotter down here yall. 91 degrees.

Welcome back to the South. :D

Archived